PANTANAL JUNGLE CAMPING
Explore the unspoilt Pantanal jungle (May to October) far from civilisation with its rich and varied wildlife. We will visit different regions of the Pantanal, to make sure you see an authentic variety of wildlife and plants. We will explore the Pantanal mainly by motor boat and on foot. We will set up a clean camp site, collect firewood for heat and to cook simple meals and eat the fish we catch ourselves. Against the backdrop of the jungle sounds, we will explain to you about the flora & fauna of the Pantanal as well as the local cultures. Min: 02 guests. Max: 06 guests.
Price per person:
RS 1, 900 per person (price quoted for 2 people).
- 3 days and 2 nights camping deep in the Pantanal, tents, sleeping mattress, simple food - breakfast, lunch, dinner, ice, mineral water, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (beer and caipirinha) at the campsite and other necessary materials for camping.
- 1 motor boat + gasoline (varies according to group sizes).
- Activities: walking in the forest, piranha fishing, 1 night boat safari, helping to search for fire wood, helping to prepare some food or washing up, photography, birdwatching, explanation of the culture of the Pantanal, jungle survival, the fauna and flora and use of medicinal plants.
- Transport to and from Miranda by private car on DAY 1 and DAY 3 (after breakfast).
- An English-speaking guide experienced in camping from our company.
- Transport IN/OUT of Miranda (possible to organise).
- Accomodation before and after the camping trip (Possibility of sleeping in Miranda/Campo Grande/Bonito or Corumba).
- Jeep safari on DAY 3 (possible to organize if you are interested in making a jeep safari on the Transpantaneira (Estrada Parque of south Pantanal).
- Snacks (if you think you will want some on the trip).
- Sleeping bag(s).
- Extra blanket or camping inflatable-bed (bring it if you feel you will need it).
- Personal expenses: laundry service, phone calls, souvenirs
- Travel insurance.
- We do not have fixed dates for the adventure camping. (We will make a tour once we have enough people interested - Min. 2. Max. 6 persons. OR If we already have a closed group camping request).
- The tour begins from: Passo do Lontra, Pantanal of the Abobral.
- Camping is mainly done in the dry season (May to October) - but it is also subject to researching with us first, due to the climate.
- We recommend 3 days and 2 nights to be enough for camping.
- We are not responsible for public bus time delays.